Thursday, September 13, 2007

The "M" Word Again...



Uhhh, ooh...The "M" word, again. This time, all of Richland Co. is involved.

Before I chime in with my own thoughts about this proposal, I need to find out what Mr. Jackson's purpose is. I will know soon. Stay tuned...

Read below. FJ

WEB ALERT
Call to Action to Stop Moratorium in Richland County

Richland County Councilman Norman Jackson has proposed a moratorium on all major developments in Richland County for the next three months. Jackson has defined a major development as "50 or more units".

The proposal will be forwarded to the Development and Services Committee for a vote as early as September 25th. Members of the Development and Services Committee include Bernice Scott, Joyce Dickerson, Val Hutchinson, Bill Malinowski and Norman Jackson who chairs the Committee.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read in the paper that Summerville is doing the same thing. They must be all going to the same municipality seminars.