Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Carolina Ambassadors Beach Up...


Carolina Travels Cool....
I've been told a few times by my road game buddies that, "Carolina travels ugly." Well buddy, we don't beach ugly. We beach bad ass!

Look at these Gamecock travelers flex and pose on Sullivan's Island. I mean, these dudes are so cool, they should be recruiting or something. Why aren't we using them???

I know they're not perfect ambassodors. The kid on the left w/ the barrel torso, seems to be easily distracted. Dude in the middle seems to be experiencing some sort of premature celebration, or is having some sort of conniption fit. Either way, no one else cares about what dude is yelling at. Is he scared of something? Who knows....

Anyway, I'm glad these guys decided to take a picture of themselves. They're proof that Carolina travels cool...

No comments: