Friday, September 26, 2008

This Fella Needs Some Hug'Aays.

Raising Arizona Hits Home...At TarJey'
Not too long ago, this fella was caught at Target. The second this picture was sent to me, I thought of the fella with the pantie on his head, stealing Huggies.

In a few hours, my friend is going to have a little girl. With 9 months of conversation, evaluation and petrification, he's ready.

Congratulations, dad. You're gonna be great. We're ready to put the "Golden Seed" in the baby seat, and head to the beach.

In case you forgot, we are on for golf at 10:25 on Saturday. We're now playin' for a box of Hug'Aays. :-)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've found it a little difficult to find computer parts without having to buy whole computers and tearing them apart myself. . I want to start my own business using the computer parts, but where can I get the computer parts (the small parts)? I have tried my local recycle center and no success.. I'm on the verge of contacting an established computer craftsperson and cosigning to their business. . . Anyone with ideas or advice?.