Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Ainsley & Angie Being Fabulous in NYC

Ainsley Earhardt/Angie Goff Strike a Pose for 'Paws'
According to Angie's Tweet Tuesday, two of my favorite people in the world found each other in Manhattan to participate in a doggy fashion show for the New York Humane Society. These two love their pets!

Columbia is proud as South Carolina peaches of these two former local News Divas. Ainsley (New York) and Angie (Washington, D.C.) are making the most of the careers they love so much. Kudos to them both.

Both are in Columbia often but I'm sure we'll see them even more as Gamecock football is just around the corner. In the meantime, keep up the good work ladies! WIS, WLTX and the Midlands certainly misses you, but we're also very proud of your success.

Come home soon & continue being fabulous! ;-)

2 comments:

Oh My GOFF! said...

We miss you too! and HECK YEAH I already have the dates blacked out for me to come back and see my beloved Gamecocks!
xxAngie

Ainsley said...

Franklin,
You are such a doll! I miss you and the Midlands too. I hear you're rockin' the market and accomplishing big things. I'm proud of you. It couldn't happen to a more deserving individual. Congrats on your accomplishments and the baby news. Please give my best to your beautiful bride.
And, BTW...you're one of my favorite people too.
Hugs,
Ainsley
Go Gamecocks!