Thursday, November 4, 2010

My Girl Finley Meets Her New Dentist



Docs Ellis/Jenkins Are Top Pediatric Dentists In Town
My sweet girl got to meet one of my good buddies and best clients the other day. Too bad for her that he happens to be her new dentist!

Even before Finley was born, Jen and I knew who her dentist would be. Dr. Robert Ellis is undoubtedly one of the nicest guys I know and certainly a first class pediatric dentist. Further, I happen to be incredibly fond his beautiful wife, Angie Goff. :)

Being from Anderson, I don't know the long history of Ellis, Green and Jenkins, but have to admit that I was rather impressed. While the dentists are top notch, the staff and facility were just as impressive. From the moment we arrived, the three of us were comfy, well taken care of and constantly greeted with smiles and waves of "Hello."

As most of my friends know, I try to shop 'loyal and local.' As Ellis, Green and Jenkins is a short drive from downtown Columbia, it's definetly worth the time to reciprocate with folks that support our real estate business.

In short, I can see why this is such a successful small business. Robert Ellis and John Jenkins do a great job and Jennifer, Finley and I are happy to have our girl on the patient list of such a great practice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to say
that I've truly enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write
again soon!
Take a look at my page ... dentist union city