Monday, December 27, 2010

Heathwood Home Coming To Market

"Franklin, You/Y'all Have The Best Listings In Town"
During a quick 'drive-by,' I snapped this pic on our way to lunch last week...

On Monday, Amanda and I will be putting a sign in front of this awesome house pictured above. I don't know the intricate details of the listing yet, but I do know that it's redone, has an awesome kitchen and a new downstairs owner's suite.

I'll obviously blog more about it when it hits the websites, but since I've heard, "Franklin, you have the best listings" a few times now, I thought I'd inform my blog readers about it before it hits the other websites.

This house is on Adger, in Columbia's downtown Heathwood area. I don't want to type the wrong address, but it's across the street from where 'the top' of Heatherwood crosses into Adger. Primo location.

If you like downtown living and especially Heathwood, be on the lookout for this one to hit the market or give us a call or email at fjones@cbunited.com or amandaqpayne@live.com for info .

No comments: