Monday, May 14, 2012

Delano @Forest Hills Is A Dream Home


A few days ago I received a call from a homeowner ready to sell their property.  I promptly called him back, gathering pertinent information like address, etc.   Given the home was located on Delano Drive in Forest Hills, I was as curious as I was excited, as Delano is a very short street lined with nice homes.

As I drove up to 2927 Delano Dr., I was pumped about the large home I was approaching.  Well, let me tell you, I wasn't pumped nearly enough! 

When you click the link, you're sure to know the house I'm typing about.  I didn't want to post the front facade, nor did I want to post too many pics, as I want your reaction to be as close to mine as I can make it.    To be fair to the house, the pics probably don't do it justice.

Here's what I'm getting at:  I thought I knew this house.   I clearly didn't.

2927 Delano has it all.  With 4,500+ feet this one is complete with 4 beds/5 full baths, and top of the line everything.   For starters, check out the towering Ralph Lauren style, stacked stone fireplace.   Further, please notice the slab surrounded, fully encased, lifted fireplace....in the owner's suite! 

The kitchen is full of heavy, professional grade Viking brand appliances, which says it all.    Each bath almost enjoys it's own theme, as every tile combination is cleverly thought out.  Every bathroom is pretty cool.

The decking on this house is phenomenal, ready for rocking chairs, porch swings, or hammocks.   Call me crazy, but to have the opportunity to wave at traffic, I'd beg someone to install a swing on one side of the front porch, and a hammock on the other. 

The huge fully finished basement is AWESOME!

To help solidify my initial thoughts, when Team Manager, Amy, went in to snap the pics she immediately texted me, "Dream House!"   She's right.

I don't like to overstate by too much, but I'm typing with conviction that this place is spot on beautiful.  Not to mention, it feeds into award winning Satchel Ford Elementary, and only minutes to anything downtown.

2927 Delano Dr. is easy and a pleasure to show.  Please call or email fjones@cbunited.com or amandaqpayne@live.com if you or anyone you know would like to view this premiere, downtown Columbia dwelling.

PS:  Even the hardware is primo.

No comments: