Wednesday, June 13, 2012

In This Gig, U Never Know What's Next

Below is part of an email from a Buyer to their Realtor today, referring to my awesome Seller.

"You would have been amused, today. Mrs. C called to tell me that she had lost the check for the furniture. Then, she asked me if I had seen her turkey. (she had taken out of the freezer and then couldn't find it). I suggested that perhaps it ran off with the check..."

Mmmmm...Kaaaaayyyy.....

Knowing what all went into this deal, we thought this was good stuff.  You probably "had to be there," but just know this listing had a long bumpy road getting to the closing table, which finally happened Friday night.  Then today, after everything that went on to get this sharp $400,000+ home closed, including moving tons of nice/big furniture, 30 years of life's stuff, and a still unfinished $10,000 bathroom floor rip out, the Seller needed to know if the new Buyer had seen their Butterball. 

Now that I think about it, I may have to take a special trip to Publix or The Fresh Market, and tote a bird to her.

In this job, we deal with every personality type there is, every day.  Perhaps that's what makes the job fun.   Well, hmm, hold on... I might have to think about that one for a sec.  Haha

Thanks for being patient by reading this post, but I needed to put it out there.  I mean, just when you think you've seen it all.....someone loses a turkey.

No comments: