Monday, February 25, 2008

Facebook's "True Age Test." Ooof

Thank goodness 40 is the new 30...

A few weeks ago, I joined Facebook. I'm sure you are making fun of me already, but it's actually a little bit unbelievable. This thing has connected me with people that I haven't seen in 15 years.

Anyway, someone sent me a third party application called, "The True Age Test." I thought it was interesting enough, so I agreed to participate. It asks questions like how much sleep do I get, has an immediate family member ever had heart surgery under the age of 60 and do I eat breakfast. Well, after I completed the 30 questions, it reported that my "true age" is freaking 41 years old! Gad-Zooks!!!...It was AWFUL!!!!

To make matters worse, some friends decided to report their "true age" to me. I've heard that a 36 year old is "26", a 35 year old is "27" and an over 40 person is "29." Another reported that his true age is "27." He is really 34. So far, I'm the only person that I've found that is "actually" older than I really am!

I was so pissed off, that all I could think to do, is throw down on some oatmeal and cranberry juice...and take a freegin' nap...

4 comments:

Elza Hayen said...

That is by far the funniest thing I have read in a while!!! Hmmm.. That could also be because I have been glued to stupid facebook since I joined (around the same time you did). It's a love/hate relationship. I'm connecting with people from 'ages' ago, but I've developed a slight twitch in my left eye and the vision in my right eye is hazzy now. Oh well. At least the "True Age Test" told me I'm 29! Snap! I'll start savin my oatmeal for you. :) Happy naps to ya, gramps! Hee hee.

Curly said...

I'm 29 and it said I was 20...that can't be true. When you're 20 and have a baby, your body bounces back; when you're 29 and have a baby, your body reminds you EVERY day!

Anonymous said...

I'm 13, and I took that test. My true age is 21.

Don't feel too bad, honey, some of us are more mature than the other straglers.

:)

...Lol.

JohannaEvelinaAlexandra said...

I also took the "True age test"! :) And it says I´m 34 years - ten years younger than my real age! So for me it was a positive thing!
Also joined facebook a year ago, and I´ve got most of my friends there!
Also trying to sell my house here in Sweden, facebooks third-party test it´s how I found you on the net!
Johanna Evelina Alexandra!