Monday, December 1, 2008

Texting At Thanksgiving Table Pays Off

"Black Friday" Not Just For Storefront Retailers

Many small businesses tout the day after Thanksgiving serves as their biggest sales day of the year. In 2008, TeamFranklin gets to report the same results.

From Wednesday to Sunday, we closed a house in Wheeler Hill and put six "sides" together, as I spent the weekend at the beach with my family.

As One Rice Court closed on Wed, we had our listings on Wateree Ave., Westshire Ct., Hampton Leas Lane, and Pine Valley (not pictured) go "Under Contract" during the weekend. Three of the homes that are now "Pending" are pictured above.

Thanks to everyone that made this happen. Thank you for emailing and texting for information and counter offers, instead of having to speak on the phone. In all, we got it done.

You should have seen me texting/emailing under the Thanksgiving table. My grandmother and 15 others were a little perplexed with what I was doing, but it had to be done.

While all of this was going down, at least my wife was supportive. Now that Jenna understands the business, she was..."Let Him Use Those Thumbs!!!"

In all, I got in a little trouble. It was worth it. ;-)

No comments: