Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Weekly Richland Co. Property Transfers

Richland Co. Property Transfers; Feb 7 - 14, 2009
As I go around town I hear about how the "Property Transfers" in The State Newspaper have dwindled down to almost zero. I have to admit, I really don't have any idea how The State chooses their list. I do know however that real estate closings are happening and the transfers aren't reflected in our local newspaper.

Pure curiosity prompted me to do a little research and my findings were interesting. If you click the link above you'll find a more accurate list of what's CLOSED in Richland Co.

In response to this little research project I'm gonna try to provide the transfers on a weekly basis. I'll try to treat it much like the popular "Hotsheet" and phase in the Lexington Co. property transfers in the weeks to come.

No comments: