Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I Can Hear Five Points Loud and Clear!

It's getting late and I still have an hour of Continuing Education to complete before tomorrow, but I feel compelled to give a few minutes to the USC Gamecock Baseball Team.

I must admit, after losing the SEC Championship to the Florida Gators (held in Columbia) I never would've thought the Gamecocks would end up as National Champs. Shows what I know!

It's been a fun week to be a Gamecock and resident of The Palmetto State. Clemson had a great showing at the College World Series, while USC went from one pitch away from elimination to winning the whole sha'bang.

Congratulations to the USC baseball team and Gamecock Nation.

Every fan that doesn't live in the Shandon area can rest assured that 5 Points is alive and kickin'. Even though school is out I can hear the big party as I type. I hope the party doesn't trickle up the hill to Wilmot Ave!

Now...back to my online Continuing Ed class! :

No comments: