Wednesday, June 16, 2010

We Have Buyers w/ Immediate Needs!

As a blogging Realtor it obviously makes sense to showcase as many listings as possible on such a great marketing avenue. That said, I'm going to take an opportunity to advertise some of my buyer's needs.

Amanda and I have lots of buyers, but three families need immediate attention.

- King's Grant: Although I have a great pulse of the King's Grant marketplace, I need some help in locating a super nice home in the 650,000 - 800,000 range. If anyone knows of anyone that has a super nice home in this price range, I have a qualified buyer ready to pounce. It must have at least four bedrooms with all the trimmings.

- Shandon/Forest Acres/Lake Katherine/Heathwood/Forest Hills: This particular buyer is in need of a nice, move in ready home with a minimum of four bedrooms. We're looking for homes in the $300,000 - $350,000 range.

- Satchelford/Brennan Schools- These are 'school specific' buyers and are looking for their perfect home in the $350,000 range. Their home just hit the market but since it's cute, affordable and has two bathrooms I don't expect it to last too long. When we pop their house this family will need a home stat.

In past posts I've concentrated on moving listings. There's no reason in the world why this blog can't be a medium for buyers as well.

Thank you for your attention to this and please call or email us ( fjones@cbunited.com ) if you're aware of anyone that's interested, willing or able to sell. Thank you too for being part of the best real estate network in South Carolina!

No comments: